Barcelona Metro - Quick Reference
5 Metro lines (L1, L2, L3, L4, L5) and one FGC (Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat) line (two branches).
- Monday - Thursday 5:00 - 23:00
- Friday & Saturday 5:00 - 1:00
- Daytime: every 4 - 6 minutes
- Evening & Sunday: very 6 - 9 minutes
- Very well signposted, just find out the name of the last station on the line you want to take and you'll know the direction you have to follow .
Tickets & Tariffs
- Automatic ticket vending machines at almost all entrances, at least one ticket office in every station.
- Single tariff system: same price for all stations within the network. (Single ticket 130 Pts = 1 US$) See ticket page for details.